Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween Countdown (almost there!)


Finally getting into the swing of things this week. I got the final pieces for my costume before my Pagan Society meeting Monday, since we were having our pumpkin carving meeting. Unfortunately I was the only one that dressed up, but I got alot of compliments.




The rest of this week is going to bre s whirlwind of activity. Tomorrow some friends and I are doing a "costume showcase." Which is basically us running around campus in our costumes taking pictures of each other. It should be alot of fun! Also that evening I'm going to a costumed ballroom dance, also alot of fun. Then Saturday I'm off to some friends' house for a bonfire. I'm nor sure what I'm doing on
Sunday, although I'm thinking about just staying home and handing out candy to trick-or-treaters. Either that or hang out with friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment